Ithaca, NY Personal Injury Lawyers Help Accident Victims Secure Full Compensation
Guiding injury victims through the legal process toward favorable results
If you’ve been injured due to another’s careless or reckless actions, you may be able to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering. It is important to seek legal assistance as soon as possible to ensure that your claim is filed within the time allowed by law, which in New York is three years from the date of the injury. At The Lama Law Firm, LLP, our Ithaca personal injury lawyers work diligently to explore all possible options and develop a strong legal strategy designed to help you achieve maximum recovery. Regardless of what type of accident you’ve been involved in, we are ready to take action for you, either through settlement or at trial.
Personalized representation for all types of personal injury cases
Personal injury law is one of the most common areas of practice and encompasses a wide variety of accident scenarios. We routinely accept cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Thousands of people are seriously injured in car accidents each year, and many of these accidents are caused by negligent and distracted drivers. If you’ve been involved in an accident with another car, truck or motorcycle, we’re here to help you obtain rightful compensation for your injuries.
- Commercial truck accidents — Tractor-trailers and semi-trucks are heavy-duty pieces of machinery that must be properly inspected, maintained and operated to ensure the safety of other drivers, passengers and pedestrians. Large truck accidents often inflict devastating injuries, requiring strong legal advocacy that isn’t afraid to battle big companies and their insurers. We work hard to help you recover the damages you need to move on with your life in the best possible position.
- Slip and fall accidents — Property owners have a duty to keep their premises free of hazards and other unsafe conditions. Slip and fall accidents may lead to debilitating injuries with long-term consequences. We have the resources you need to understand your options and hold the negligent party accountable.
- Wrongful death — If your loved one dies as the result of someone else’s negligence, you may be able to pursue a claim for wrongful death and obtain compensation for funeral expenses, lost monetary support, and other types of losses.
Regardless of what type of accident you’ve been involved in, our personal injury attorneys have the experience and skills you need to pursue a successful claim for recovery.
Helping accident victims recover rightful damages for injuries
Our diverse personal injury practice is focused on helping accident victims obtain the support and compensation they need to recover and restore their prior quality of life. We help victims suffering from all types of serious injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck and spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Amputated limbs
- Chronic illnesses caused by on-the-job hazards
After an accident, your focus should be on recovering from your injuries and moving on with your life. We work hard to resolve the legal aspects of your accident efficiently and successfully so that you can concentrate on your future.
Turn to a reputable Ithaca, NY personal injury law firm to obtain the compensation you deserve
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident caused by the fault of another, don’t wait until it’s too late to seek the compensation you deserve. To discuss your options, contact our team of dedicated personal injury attorneys at The Lama Law Firm, LLP by phone at 607-391-2203 or contact us online.